Friday, March 25, 2011

Grand grandparents

We really don't have a little baby anymore.

It has been an action packed week for Caleb and I. We headed to New Brunswick where was organizing some workshops around the Bay of Fundy. Cale stayed in Fredericton while I was on the road with work. He had a great time visiting with family, singing and dancing for everyone and showing off his many new words and tricks. It was fun to see him play with cousin Monica (11 months) this trip. They shared lots of high fives, laughs, toys and even a good bye kiss. Adorable.

Grampie and Grammie Jeffries then brought Caleb to Halifax yesterday and they'll be staying for the weekend so I can get some work done while Alan is touring the West Coast with David Myles. We are so lucky to have amazing grandparents to help out in times like this. Even though we aren't in the same city, we are able to count on them when we really need the help. And Cale LOVES time with Gr'ga (Grampie and Grammie), LaLa (Linda) and Greg (which he can say surprisingly well), and I have a suspicion the grandparents enjoy spending time with him, too.

Eating Grammie's delicious spaghetti dinner. No shirt required.

Hanging with Greg

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm not sure what we would do without grandparents! Lucky for me, my parents come every week for a night to hold, wash, change and feed Alexis ridiculously often so that she never has to be wet, hungry or lonely even for a second! It sure helps me to feel refreshed for another week. I love the spaghetti pic..shirts are overrated, especially around red sauce!!! :)

Anonymous said...

holy smokes Ash - he's getting big! Growing up fast!

Harris