Monday, January 14, 2013

Final Farewell to Jamaica

Glass House

I'm back! After overcoming illnesses and a lack of internet at home, I'm finally back with a new blog post to share. We are now settled into our new, although temporary, home in Duncan's Cove - the amazing Glass House. It feels so good to be back in this wonderful little community and surrounded by the stunning views. We've gone from watching the sun set over the ocean in Negril to waking up to the sun rising over the ocean in Nova Scotia.  Caleb's first home was in Duncan's Cove so it is great fun to be rediscovering this special place with him.

Sun rise
As a final farewell to Jamaica, I prepared this short video. I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Wonderful memories Ashley!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post....... Can hardly wait till I get a chance to go down to see my favourite little island formation.
Maureen