Thursday, February 21, 2013

Notable quotables

Skating on a  perfect Caleb-sized pond in Duncans Cove. 
Life has been busy at the Sprague/Jeffries house. Work, a sick boy, a wild weasel loose in our bedroom (which seems to have shown itself out), and hunting for our first house!! Wow. It's definitely the first time I've posted a sentence like that!

Caleb seems to be bursting with questions and hilarious quotes these days, so I wanted to make sure I captured a few of them. During our morning commute, Cale has decided to play a game "Guys, I have 3 questions for you" he'll say. "First question, (and this is an actual string of questions from last week) how do boats stop? Second question, what does a bees nest look like? And last question, why do you have to work to make money." As you can imagine, these questions give us lots to discuss while sitting in traffic at the rotary!

A couple other of my latest favorite quotes are:

This morning before breakfast - "Mom, quick, I need an appletizer!"

He loves words, spelling and sounds so I was impressed when he said "I can spell machine - p...p...p...p..pachine. It's starts with a p." So close!

And when he was feeling particularly sick he woke up and said "I just don't know what will ever make me feel better." Heartbreakingly adorable.

Family fun with Photobooth


No comments: