Friday, April 11, 2014

Reasons to celebrate


1. Spring is here! We've been seeing the signs...crocuses, melting snow, singing birds, mud puddles.... and it's been wonderful.

Exploring the dykelands

Marsh walker

2. Dad won an East Coast Music Award! His debut album 'Coffee til Midnight' won for best Roots/Traditional Solo Album of the Year.We are so proud of him. 


Sign for dad - 'Congratulations Dad. Great Job'

3. We are having a baby boy! Brothers!!! How amazing.

My pirate Captain will soon be getting a little matey!
Here is a photo of how pirates help their moms clean up. 
Caleb is loving my growing bump and he often comes up to give me hugs or say a few words to the baby. The first time he wrapped his arms around my belly, I said 'Thank you for giving me a hug' and he replied 'Actually, I wasn't hugging you, I was hugging somebody inside of you.'

And yesterday, after finding out the sex of the baby he went right up to my belly and said 'I love you in there little boy!'


1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

I'm all teary with excitement already... And, also quite jealous of your lack of snow! I shoveled my front little deck today to try to reach and
take down the Christmas tree! No way yet! May as well leave it til next Christmas now.