Saturday, January 29, 2011

All about me

Attacking my birthday balloon


Name: Caleb Austin Jeffries
Age: 1 (!!)
Hair: blond with my first curls coming in
Eyes: blue
Teeth: 9 + 3 more molars almost through
Locomotion: Took my first steps at 11 months, and am now a full fledged walker
Favorite words: hat and mama, but I can also say hi, ball, nanana (banana), cracker, uh-oh and sometimes dada
Favorite past times: reading, pulling books off of shelves, brushing my teeth, taking baths, putting hats on things, pulling the nobs off Dada's stereo and sleeping through the night (just kidding)
Favorite toys: balls, cars and brooms
Favorite song: Baa, baa black sheep
Signing: one sign so far - More...mostly used for 'more bananas' and 'more water in the tub, please!'
Friends at my first birthday party: Cousin Monica, Eloise Marshall and Sam Allaby

Eloise, Cale, Sam and Monica partying it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A year already, wow, has time really gone that fast. Get ready for another amazing year. Caleb truly is one of the happiest babies I ever seen. Gale