Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day


Caleb makes wonderful crafts with his class at school each week. He's learning to use scissors and loves getting covered in paint and glue. Last week his class made 'Valentine's bags' which made me realize that he would need some sort of Valentine's card to give to his classmates. I figured this would make a fun at home craft and give me a chance to try something new that I've read about - potato stamps! This was a super easy project and Caleb loved it. Definitely two year old appropriate!

Potato stamp!

Painting and stamping

3 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

You are definately a better mom than I was Ashley!! I'm sure I ran down to the store 2 minutes before school and picked up the last package of Valentines!

Kath said...

So fun! Ash, can you let me know what kind of paint you are using? I would love to find some!

Ashley said...

These paints were 'Doug and Melissa' brand, but I'm sure any paint would work. It was really a fun activity for us!