Sunday, March 23, 2014

Easy like a sunday morning

Lego Party!
'I wish it was the weekend all the time' Caleb said yesterday afternoon. Me too, my son, me too.
We are having a great one this weekend. Relaxing and simple. No car and no plans = lego parties, pirate adventures, outdoor explorations, lots of baking and snuggling up watching movies.

Life is good these days. Spring is in the air (at times) and I'm feeling pretty well overall. We have lots of exciting things coming up - a trip back to Jamaica for a follow-up workshop related to my research last fall for me, a trip to Cuba for Alan and I for a good friends wedding in May, a summer filled with music festivals and then a new addition to our family!

Also a few stressful things on the horizon, mostly several upcoming moves. We are destined to be nomads for life it seems! The house we are in now has sold, and we need to be out June 1 and into a yet to be determined new place in Annapolis Royal until the end of August. Then off to Fredericton and hopefully into a furnished rental in September. We'll likely move a few times during the year and then back to the Valley and another new home. Phew...tiring just thinking about it, but it will all work out somehow, because as a friend said to me last night - things work out, that's just what they do.


No comments: