Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Our holiday in photos


We were so happy to make it home safely for the holidays. We arrived at my parent's house on the 20th and Caleb immediately commented on how much he liked their 'invisible' Christmas tree, handmade by Greg.


Christmas morning was full of magic. Cale couldn't believe his eyes when he woke up and saw that Santa had come. He received many amazingly thoughtful gifts, like this fiddle from his Grampie Jeffries. 


Another of Cale's favourite gifts was a book that his cousins, Aly and Ava, had recorded themselves reading.


Alan and I also received some wonderful things - like matching Red Sox jerseys!! Much to the dismay of some of Alan's relatives- he is now a officially Boston fan for life! Sorry, Mary.


We tried to give some thoughtful gifts as well. We had a great time making dish sets for some relatives that featured Caleb's artwork. Adorable and dishwasher friendly!



I made sets of felted sea creatures for my three of my nieces. I included some Bay of Fundy shells put everything together in boxes that Cale helped me paint. I'm not sure what to do with my spare time now that these little guys are all finished!!



It's a Jeffries family explosion!! All of Alan's siblings were home for the holidays this year, and seeing all the cousins together was incredible. This was a pre-Christmas dinner shot, and if you can believe it, there were another 6 family members who ate with us (including my parents). What a way to end a memorable Christmas day.

1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

Wasn't it great!? Cale and all the kids were so friendly and fun. So glad everyone was able to travel safely in between storms.