Sunday, October 2, 2011

Musical interlude

Cale playing with his new toy at Grammie and Grampie's

It has been a busy week for our family. Alan is on tour in the UK with David. I had a conference in Saint John, so that put Caleb in Fredericton to spend time with Grammie and Grampie Jeffries while we were away. Caleb had a great time. He was very happy to find his 'wallpaper piano' again, a hilarious toy that he discovered last time he was home. He immediately pulled up his booster seat so he could start playing (enjoy the video below). The highlight of my conference was having a Delta hotel room all to myself - what a sleep I had!

Back at home, the two of us have had a very low key weekend. The pouring rain kept us inside so I had to pull out all the arts, crafts, toys and games I could think of. We built lego houses and wagons, painted egg carton caterpillars, made playdough animals, played in a blanket fort, had spontaneous dance parties and topped off this afternoon with a 3 hour nap. Now it is time to clean up, have a bath and say 'good night sun'.


No comments: