Saturday, October 23, 2010

Times they are a changin'

"Hey mom, do I have something on my face?"

I think the changes over the past 3 months have been the most dramatic by far. At almost 9 months, Cale now loves to feed himself all kinds of different foods. He is completely mobile, crawling at both a regular and high speed and is pulling himself up on everything in reach. He loves flipping through books and point at things. Pat the Bunny is a big hit right now. He is delighted when I let him touch the branches and leaves that he points at while we are out on walks. I love that he still smiles all the time and is more interactive than ever. I can't wait to see how much he weighs at our next doctors appointment. I don't think his cheeks could be any more round!

Flushed cheeks and a toothy smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, you really have a beautiful baby, and you look wonderful with him. I wish you all the happiness mommy-hood and babies can give you, as well as all that beautiful nature you have up there! Enjoy all of it and hope to talk to you soon!
~Christine A